Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dear Elliot






How can I express what I feel about you? You surprise me everyday with your smarts, wit, and ability to adapt to any situation. Your Daddy and I feel so blessed and our hearts can no longer be contained within our chests. They have grown far too large, because of you.






















Conversation with E at bedtime:

E: (putting his head on my chest) "Hi Precious."

Me: "Hi, my sweet Love."

E: "I will fill your heart with a million hearts and they will go up, up, up to your head."

Me: "You do that everyday."

**Sorry for the terrible formatting, but when I format it and then publish it, it changes from the original each time.

Pic 1: Elliot playing with neighbors Leah and Myan
pic 2: E lounging
pic 3: E making a tea party for all his bunnies
pic 4: Easter egg hunt with friends at our house
pic 5: Mother's Day at a great Italian place. They brought E pizza dough to play with...it was a hit, needless to say. He tells me just now as I upload the photo, "That's when I was Santa Claus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment