Monday, January 3, 2011

So much to catch up on

Just updated our Windows on the computer and FINALLY we have sound with our videos! Sooo...there are so many that I have taken and not seen (since last June, 7 months ago).
Just watching E 7 months prior to now is astounding. He has changed so drastically--especially his speech and understanding.

Some things I want to remember:

Me: "Elliot, will you love me this much when you're older?"

E: "I will love you a little bit. I'll be a grown up."
--

(when looking at a painting at my parents house done by my brother):

E: " That was me when I was a monkey."

**it must be noted that the painting depicts a young boy with his arms flung over his face and head...much like monkeys regularly do.**

There are many things that should have been written here--but alas, they are already gone from memory. Writing things down is such a must. I know there are a few scraps of paper lying around that have quotes on them... I'll post when I find them.

So, here are some videos--much too long unless you are family really. Parents can watch their kids forever ;)

The bath and "pretending" videos are from June or July 2010. The other is from the past few months.





No comments:

Post a Comment