Wednesday, January 19, 2011

conversations of love

** the photo is about 4 months old. Yes, Elliot built that all by himself and continues to wow us with his engineering skills--thanks Daddy and Grandpa for those genes!


Tonight as I came in the door from teaching:

E: "Mama's heeeeeeeere! Mama, you're my number one."

---

This week:

Me: "Elliot, what is love?"

E: "Love is when you hug and when you eat all your dinner and they're so proud of you and you get a treat." It's when you kiss on the cheek."

Me: "That sounds about right ;)"

--

Yesterday as I looked over the deck to see Elliot running in the yard (enjoying the sunshine after many days without it).

Me: Hi Love, what are you doing?

E: Oh, I'm just having a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God...it's too much to handle! He's the most precious little soul...

    ReplyDelete