Friday, August 27, 2010

These days


E talks our ears off
He asks LOTS of questions
He wears underwear except for at night
He is still the love of our lives.

A few nights ago:

I am singing as we are rocking before bed, his head on my chest.

I stop singing and just rock.

E waits about a minute, lifts his head and says:

"TALK."

he looks at me for another few seconds

"PLEASE."

I laughed so much! He said it the way you would ask someone to have a seat if they were visiting your home, "Sit; Please."

Anyhow, he is much more interested in my singing and dancing these days. He makes up his own songs and goes all out especially when he thinks no one is listening/watching.

He loves to dance in my arms and though my back doesn't dig it, my heart sure does.

One thing said a few weeks ago that, at the time was his longest run-on sentence:

"Mama, I don't have my swim shoes that Daddy got at Target and cut the tag off."

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment