Sunday, July 18, 2010

talk

So because this blog is primarily so that I can remember all the little things E did a a child when he's 20+, and also so he can share in the love, the funny, the pride I've had for him since day one...some people who read it might not care about all the things I am posting that E is saying.

So much is lost in writing. His pronunciation, inflection, and the fact that it's all said in a tiny two year old voice, makes it such a tremendous hoot!

When E is finished with something, or doesn't want anymore:

"No thank you, Mama. I'm good."

Tonight he asked,

"What's your name, Mama?"

I laughed, and before I responded, he so aptly told me it was,

"Mama Books"

He said that he also knew, "Daddy Books" and Doggie Books" and that he was of course,

"Eyut Books."

We're still working on "L" ;)

I think it's right on the money that my new name would have "books" in it. E loves to read.


Then

No comments:

Post a Comment