Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Four legged loves


Here's to the dogs. The dogs that were our "babies" until our babies became our babies. My dear friend Ravyn just lost her sweet "Fiver." Ravyn is a new mama too--her son, Sufyan is just 5 days older than Elliot. Sufyan walks--by the way. Anyhow, I take this moment to send love to all the doggies who bring, and have brought so much love, warmth, and companionship to the lives of their owners. My heart goes out to Ravyn and her family.
Here is a pic of my two mutts, Linus and Lebowski. They are wonderful and trouble all in one. They do LOVE Elliot though, and that makes me think the world of them. They have accepted him completely. Today Elliot ripped out clumps of Linus hair and pounded on his chest. Linus looked almost drugged with love--not wincing once as this little "pup" Elliot wreaked havoc on him. He lay there, soaking up all the screeching and beating as if it were music and massage.

1 comment:

  1. to the dogs! my heart is just broken over Fiver.
    thanks for this post, Lizzie. We miss seeing you and your sweet little Elliot.

    ReplyDelete