Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rough and Tumble and the Good stuff

All I want to say about the sleep thing is that it is still quite rough. We have our good times, but much of it is a struggle. Ahhhh...sleep. I am obsessed with the thought of it. Elliot and I both need it.
Elliot is a fabulous little creature. He can sit up much better now (using his arms for support). He sometimes lifts one off the floor and he looks like he's riding a bull! It's too funny!
He can roll both ways now, but we don't see the roll from the back to the belly that often--he likes to do it in his crib or when we look away for a brief second.
He is a thumb sucker-which is nice because he'll never loose it like he might a pacifier.
He is the best to wake up to in the morning. I come in and say "good morning baby!" as I open the blinds. He lifts up on his arms (as he's rolled to his belly by now) and he smiles a HUGE smile. I kiss him all over his face and he squeals with glee. Then we change and play.
I love him too much for words and I can't wait to see what new things he'll do each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment