Monday, April 9, 2012

observant Elliot and Easter




My mom always tells me how observant I have always been and I actually still am. Also, I am the finder of things...usually.
Now I pass the torch on to Elliot who finds things for James and I constantly!
Two days ago, while in my bathroom, Elliot picked up my sunglasses off the counter and said, "the little screw on this side is coming lose--the screw on the other side is in further."
I take the sunglasses and nearly squint to see that indeed, the tiny screw on one side is SLIGHTLY further out than the other.
I thanked Elliot and told him how special that was to know...then I forgot about it.

On my way out the door to teach yoga that evening, I picked up the glasses and off popped the arm! I couldn't believe that Elliot noticed it, told me about it, and the SAME DAY it needed to be fixed!

**Elliot Quote of the Day: "Mama, how do squirrels sleep and not get scared when there's thunder? "

Ahhhhh Elliot, friend and lover of the woodland creatures!

**I am a proud mama if you hadn't noticed. This blog is for Elliot one day to read. Soooooo, if it is less than entertaining and you don't want to hear my doting, you might want to skip it! Love to all of you who read it--but I tend to skip anything "negative" on this particular blog. That doesn't mean we don't have hard days--but this is about the days that aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment