Saturday, October 8, 2011

conversations with Elliot




E making jokes as he spies things in the kitchen:

E: Mom, your a pan head!

E: Mom, you're a pot head!

later that week...

E (running) Look mom, I'm so fast, I've got speed, I'm on speed! I'm on speed! (**he just meant he was full of speed and quick, I promise he doesn't know any more than that!)
----

In the car after school:

E: Mom, can we get some coconut water?

me: Not today honey, you had some yesterday, coconut water is a treat."

E: I don't want it to be a treat, I want it to be regular.

me: It's a treat honey, because it's expensive.

E (exasperated) But mom, ugh, I LIKE EXPENSIVE THINGS!

---

Calling to me after I have put him to bed.

E: Mama, I'll never forget you in the whole wide world!

Tonight calling after bed to me:

E: Thank you!

me: For what?

E: For getting me Horizon milk at Starbucks today.

me: You are SOOOO welcome, honey. I love you.

E: I love you too. You are the best girl and I never want another.

No comments:

Post a Comment