Monday, September 27, 2010

Just keeping sweet records


Elliot has said lately:

"mama, you are my favorite girl."

"Daddy loves Mommy and Daddy and Mommy say I love you."

"Daddy is Mommy's boy."

"Mama, Nana is kind of like a bunny and Grandpa is kind of like a fishy."

"Someone's having a birthday tonight and it's Uncle Chris" (who, by the way is in Dallas and who's b-day isn't until March :)

instead of, I am two YEARS old:

"I am two AND old."

when Linus, our crazy dog was wining incessantly:

"I think he needs some space."

when he begins a story:

"Once upon a day..."

as he was humming in the car:

"Mama, I'm a humming bird"

"Mama, I'm so impressed with you."

These are here so I remember them, I have already forgotten so many things he has said and they happened this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment